Monday, September 03, 2007

Birthday Boys!

I cannot believe Nolan will be three this week. He is such a fun, energetic boy and I can't imagine what we did for entertainment before he came along. He's really loving all this Birthday talk, he really gets it this year, and since his families live far apart, he's having several parties, and lots of cake! In case anyone doesn't know, that's my brother Kendrick in the picture with Nolan. I had Nolan on Kendrick's birthday just for fun! Kendrick is turning 30 this year. And I almost had Mason on mine, missed it by two days...and Ryan and my mom also have the same birthday...just some fun little facts. Anyway, the boys were pumped about their cubbies cake. Who knew you could decorate a cake for a 30 year old and a 3 year old and they would both love it? (The presents differed slightly though, Kendrick didn't get any footie pajamas).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such a big boy - Nolan, not Kendrick, although I guess Kendrick is, too! Three-years-old, too fast! You also need to note that you had Nolan on my first wedding anniversary after you unknowingly picked out the baby stroller charm from the charm cake which indicated pregnancy in the future - it was right!