Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Puddle Trouble



We at the Bales household love Henry and Mudge books. They are about a red headed boy and his big dog, so it's right up our alley. One of our favorites is "puddle trouble". It's all about the rain in the Spring and the "ocean puddles" you can jump in. We thought is sounded like fun, since we have several lake size puddles in our yard. The boys loved it and stayed outside running through them for almost an hour. Mason came in and yelled "WET" and Nolan cried when we made him take off his boots that weighed a ton because they were full of water! As a mom, I am a little hesitant to let them do stuff like this and I need to get over it. They had a blast, entertained the neighbors who were laughing from their windows, and no one got hurt. It's good, clean, fun...well, maybe not the clean part, but everything got washed eventually!

1 comment:

Jen Bontrager said...

I totally forgot about Henry and Mudge! I'll have to dig through my school stuff and find some for my puddle seekers.